Cyanide and Arsenic Tea
boy and girl: *look at each other*
*ten billion fan arts, fanfictions, amvs, headcanons*
boy and boy: *look at each other*
*ten billion fan arts, fanfictions, amvs, headcanons*
girl and girl: *flirt constantly, think about each other constantly, kiss, have sex, get married, have lady babies*
fanbase: they r just friends, oh my god stop making everything about lesbians
hi im here to colonize *points at canada* thats mine
haha about that,
(Source: hpdfrance, via perfectart123)
20 Surefire Signs You Had Way Too Much to Drink Last Night
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced four different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
- russian: idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it
- Greek: so basically we're going to add 15 syllables to every word you know and assign it one of 3 genders at random. Also good luck figuring out where to put the accents you piece of shit
hardcoremagicalgirl said: So, reading your Kinstuck descipt on the Leijons I'd like to say I am their lost family member as I am a Filipina with a French surname from my father and a Leo (Actually Leo-Virgo cusp). Also I ship too much.
omg the lost Leijon haha :D <3
Behold my new life motto
In Soviet Russia, Accent Speaks You
(The phone rings.)
Cashier: “Hello, [Name] Pizza… Oh, f***, not again.”
(She hangs up. A few customers come and go, and the phone rings again.)
Cashier: “Hello, [Name] Piz— f*** this!”
Customer: “Hey, lady, problem with the phone?”
Cashier: “Some sicko keeps calling from a blocked number and making creepy comments.”
Customer: “Hang on. I gotta go find my friend.”
(He pays and leaves… and comes back with a 6’8″ NYPD cop.)
Cop: *with a minor Russian accent* “I hear you’re having a problem with a caller?”
Customer: “No, no. Do the accent! Make it f***in’ scary!”
Cop: *in a deeper voice with a thick accent* “Excuse me. I hear you have problem with caller?”
(The cashier explains. The cop orders a slice of pizza and he and his friend sit and chat for a few minutes. Then the phone rings.)
Cashier: “It’s a blocked number!”
Cop: *on the phone, with the accent* “Hello…. You are thinking my body is what? I am thinking your body probably very fragile. Very easy to— Oh, he hung up.”
(They stare at the phone a few minutes.)
Customer: “Problem solved?”
Cashier: *to customer* “So… is your buddy there single?”
Cop: *in accent* “Boris have many women. All are love him!”
Customer: “You’re married and your name isn’t Boris!”
Cop: “Boris is name of accent. Has life of its own.”
Read more funny stories at NotAlwaysRight.com!:
Does More Good Than Harem
(I am a female and I mostly hang out with my male friends on a regular basis. This conversation occurs at dinner, with my mom.)
Me: “There’s the theory that men and women cannot be friends because at some point, one of them will fall in love with the other.”
Mom: “If that’s the case, you would be screwed. You basically have a male harem.”
Read more funny stories at NotAlwaysRelated.com!:
Till Undeath Do Us Part, Part 32
(My boyfriend of six years has spontaneously taken me out for a midweek romantic meal to our favourite restaurant. I decide to ask him the zombie question.)
Me: “So, listen. If there was a zombie apocalypse and I got bitten, what would you do?”
Boyfriend: *without even pausing for thought* “Honey, I would shoot the s*** out of you.”
Read more stories at NotAlwaysRomantic.com!:
Till Undeath Do Us Part, Part 31
Till Undeath Do Us Part, Part 30
Till Undeath Do Us Part, Part 29
Till Undeath Do Us Part, Part 28
Till Undeath Do Us Part, Part 27
Till Undeath Do Us Part, Part 26
Till Undeath Do Us Part, Part 25
Good Night Sweet Ladies, Good Night Sweet Friends
Join the coolest LGBT social network!
(Source: weheartit.com, via silverdoggy)
Barastuck is still very much a thing i’m enjoying.
You haven’t felt true pain until your favourite book gets made into the crappiest movie ever
Winnie Harlow is the new face of Desigual.
(Source: dianeaudreyngako, via hetaworldstars)
Finals from the MoonQueen zine for Light Grey Art Lab’s Stacks exhibition!
It’s based off of the year 1992- when Alexander McQueen debuted his first collection and Sailor Moon was released in Japan.
It’s also on behance up here if you wanna follow me there! http://bit.ly/1lu8NbF
More of my work is available to view at http://evynfong.com.
Welcome to Chaos.
My name is Fifi Lidell, or Insane Victorian Cat Lady. And yes I am a lady and I am a cat. I love reblogging random fandom stuff, cosplaying, reading, drawing, and playing with makeup.
Enjoy the teaparty~!